
Tristan Tate exposes dating app doppelgangers, unveils mystery behind his face as go-to profile pic: 'I’m a super popular catfish avatar'
Former kickboxer turned influencer Tristan Tate sparks discussion on fake dating profiles, humorously questioning why his pictures are used worldwide
2023-07-16 14:53

How has Keke Palmer's life transformed after becoming a mother? Actress opens up about embracing motherhood
'After having my baby, I’ve just gotten so much more powerful. I’m just so strengthened in a crazy way,' said Keke Palmer
2023-07-12 07:58

Buffalo Bills QB Josh Allen spotted with Hailee Steinfeld in NYC amid Brittany Williams breakup rumors
Brittany Williams unfollowed Josh Allen on Instagram and deleted pictures of the quarterback from her account, sparking reports of a potential breakup
2023-05-27 11:57

'Sister Wives' star Christine Brown celebrates her first Thanksgiving with husband David Woolley: 'He is preparing the turkey'
Brown married her husband David on October 7, in an outdoor ceremony in Moab, Utah
2023-11-25 04:57

Stephen King calls out Elon Musk’s ‘bull****’ comments about 'woke civilisation'
American author Stephen King has called out billionaire Elon Musk over his “bulls***” comments about “woke” civilisation. King and Musk previously clashed in April, after the X/Twitter CEO removed the famous blue checkmarks for all verified people (except those who paid for a Twitter Blue subscription), but decided that he would pay for a handful of select celebrities to keep theirs. King was one of the high-profile accounts Musk decided should keep the blue tick, prompting the author to clarify to followers that he did not pay for his blue checkmark. Now, the It author has clashed with Musk once again, after Musk made the confusing claim that people are waking up from being “woke”. Writing on X/Twitter, the CEO wrote: “The great wakening from woke has happened. This is good for civilization.” But, King simply replied to the billionaire’s claim, writing that his statement was “bulls**t”. Others were similarly perplexed by Musk’s statement. One person asked: “I'm confused. If you've wakened from woke are you like, super woke? Woke squared? Woke to the power of woke? Or have you gone back to sleep?” Another joked: “Folks, the man is post-woke, also known as fully unconscious.” Some took the opportunity to praise King for calling out Musk’s strange comment. “As time goes on, I love Stephen King more and more,” someone wrote. Someone else said: “Love Mr. King.” Sign up to our free Indy100 weekly newsletter How to join the indy100's free WhatsApp channel Have your say in our news democracy. Click the upvote icon at the top of the page to help raise this article through the indy100 rankings.
2023-10-31 22:26

Jake Paul vows to beat up Conor McGregor in intense rant at UFC star
Jake Paul and Conor McGregor have reignited their feud, with the YouTuber claiming that he will ‘beat up’ the former UFC champion if they go head to head. Paul has gone 6-1 as a professional boxer in recent years, while McGregor is due to return to the Octagon later this year to fight Michael Chandler. Paul and McGregor have long traded barbs, however, and the latter called the American a ‘donkey’ this week. Paul, 26, was quick to respond to the Irishman, addressing McGregor’s comment while speaking on Impaulsive – a podcast hosted by his brother Logan Paul – on Wednesday (31 May). “I think Conor McGregor is funny as f***,” Paul said, “but when I watch him talk s*** about me, I’m like: ‘Guess what, Conor? I’ll beat the f*** out of you.’” Paul went on to mention his upcoming boxing match with Nate Diaz, with whom McGregor traded wins in the UFC in 2017. “You can’t box as good as me, and I’m gonna do to Nate what you couldn’t, which is knock him out,” Paul said. “You’re gonna be sitting there with your new beer company, which is failing, realising that you p****d your life away. You’re gonna say, ‘Damn, I really thought no one was gonna do what I did in this sport, I really thought no one was gonna be as big of a name, I really thought I was gonna be the biggest forever.’ “But you can’t have both lives; you can’t have the fun, party life and be the greatest fighter in the world, and you chose the wrong path. But that money fight will always be there, and when I knock Nate Diaz the f*** out and you realise I’m the biggest fight for you, call me.” While Paul vs Diaz is set for 5 August in Dallas, McGregor vs Chandler is still without a date, location and weight class. McGregor, 34, and Chandler are serving as opposing coaches on the new season of The Ultimate Fighter, which began airing on Tuesday (30 May). At the end of the first episode, one of McGregor’s team members was knocked out within eight seconds. In May, a new documentary about McGregor’s career was released on Netflix. McGregor Forever is a four-part series covering the former champion’s fights with Khabib Nurmagomedov and Donald Cerrone, and his back-to-back bouts with Dustin Poirier in 2021. You can read The Independent’s review of the documentary here. Click here to subscribe to The Independent’s Sport YouTube channel for all the latest sports videos. Read More Conor McGregor mentee loses in eight seconds on The Ultimate Fighter How to watch The Ultimate Fighter 31 in the UK McGregor Forever: The problem with the new Conor McGregor documentary UFC star Dustin Poirier makes surprising Paul vs Diaz prediction What is an exhibition fight and how is it different to a professional bout? The Independent’s pound-for-pound boxing rankings
2023-06-01 18:28

John Grisham, George R.R. Martin and more authors sue OpenAI for copyright infringement
John Grisham, Jodi Picoult and George R
2023-09-21 02:51

11 Memorable Facts About 'Hereditary'
The most memorable scene in 'Hereditary' was almost even more disturbing. Here are more facts about Ari Aster's feature film debut.
2023-05-23 22:47

Maren Morris hits back at 'recently unemployed' Tucker Carlson during GLAAD Awards acceptance speech
'That made me feel a little cool, but I don’t want to gloat. I would never insult the recently unemployed,' Maren Morris said
2023-05-15 15:15

Olivia Rodrigo unveils track-listing for Guts
Olivia Rodrigo's fans now know the 12 songs featuring on 'Guts', including current single 'vampire'
2023-08-02 17:54

Here's when 'AGT' Season 18 Episode 19 drops: Qualifier 4 results advance more contestants
Zion Clark, D'Corey Johnson and Kylie Frey, and more contestants performed in 'AGT' Season 18 Qualifier 4
2023-09-13 09:27

Dillion Danis claims he's sparked a feud between Logan Paul and his fiancée
Mixed martial artist Dillon Danis is set to take on YouTuber Logan Paul in a boxing match in Manchester in October – on the same card as KSI vs Tommy Fury – and the Twitter spats are underway, to the extent Danis has claimed Paul and his fiancée Nina Agdal have had arguments over the MMA fighter’s recent tweets. In the build-up to Tuesday’s press conference and the bout later this year, Dannis has taken to X (formerly known as Twitter) to share images of Agdal – a Danish model – nude, and with other men. Insisting “everything’s public”, Danis alleged Paul reported his opponent for “targeted harassment” over the images and that boxing promoter Misfits is “censoring” him after he “went too far” with the social media posts. Over several tweets, Danis wrote: “One rule of mine: if you give it out, you’ve got to be able to take it. I embrace everyone’s comments, good or bad, unlike Logan who turns off his comments, revealing his insecurities.” “I never thought someone who filmed a dead person for a video would have limits.” “Come on, Logan. You really don’t have the guts to respond? This is getting dull. Show some spirit and fight back, kid!” Paul proposed to Agdal last month, and Danis has now shared a fake image suggesting there’s betting odds on the wedding being called off following his antics. The YouTuber is yet to respond to his rival’s teasing, instead limiting replies to his posts on X to those he’s either following or mentioned. And Danis’s regular posts of Agal kissing other men has divided the internet: Despite the online controversy over his actions, Danis appeared on the Full Send podcast and denied going too far with the posts. “Everything’s public. It’s not like I’m getting her ex-boyfriends sending me pictures of her in bed – that would be pretty f***ed up, I would imagine, right? “[It’s] public s*** that she can’t handle, that she used in her past, that’s not my problem,” he said. The fighter also claimed he’s “in [Paul’s] head” in the run-up to their fight, adding: “I can’t say too much but he’s really thinking about pulling out [of] the fight because of how personal it’s getting. “There’s definitely trouble in paradise.” He even said his rival “can’t even train right now” because of the Twitter teasing which is “driving him insane”. While there’s been no comment from Paul about whether he intends to pull out of the fight, it would make a change from Danis’s planned fight against KSI, which was cancelled earlier this year with the rapper’s manager claiming Danis was “underprepared” and “has no coach”. And Danis isn’t the only person fighting on 14 October who’s attracted criticism online, as KSI has been called out for a “disgusting” and “ableist” post on X taking aim at Fury. Sign up to our free Indy100 weekly newsletter Have your say in our news democracy. Click the upvote icon at the top of the page to help raise this article through the indy100 rankings.
2023-08-18 22:51
You Might Like...

Roundup: Shakira Takes Another Shot at Gerard Pique; Maui Wildfires Death Toll Rises; Spain Moves on at World Cup

Why does Christopher Nolan not use a smartphone? Influential filmmaker finds it useless and a distraction

Why did Sinead O'Connor rip up a photo of the Pope during an SNL performance?

Penelope Spheeris says Mike Myers and Lorne Michaels fired her from 'Wayne's World 2' after she refused to cut classic scenes

'No need to change your mind': 'Good Morning America' chief meteorologist Ginger Zee hits back at troll who compared her to 'Today's Dylan Dreyer

Tom Cruise didn't know porn was on the internet until Seth Rogen told him

Who was Jaquelin Carrieri? Actress, ex-beauty queen and mother-of-2 dies after cosmetic surgery in Los Angeles

JBL Authentics: What Your Home Looks Like Says a Lot, What It Sounds Like Says More