
Joe Rogan's surprising connection to Alpha Brain revealed. Here's how he earned massive equity for $0
This level of fame has not gone unnoticed by Rogan himself, who has cleverly used it to his advantage
2023-06-30 20:59

NEP Group Products Honored For Technological Innovation at IBC Show
AMSTERDAM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 18, 2023--
2023-09-19 02:18

Hollywood's actors strike is nearing its 100th day. Why hasn't a deal been reached and what's next?
Film and TV actors are still on strike in what has become the longest walk-off in their history
2023-10-19 22:21

Is Joe Rogan against feminists? Controversial commentator was once accused of body-shaming: 'You're dark cause you are unhappy'
Joe Rogan said, 'My issue with feminists is purely the ones that are clearly anti-male so much so that MRA or Male Rights Advocate becomes an insult'
2023-07-28 13:23

Why the French can't stomach their Oscar entry
"The Taste of Things" is France's entry for the Oscars, a beautifully shot homage to love and the country's gastronomic heritage with two of its biggest...
2023-11-17 11:46

Michael Oher, former NFL tackle known for 'The Blind Side,' sues to end Tuohys' conservatorship
Former NFL tackle Michael Oher has filed a petition in a Tennessee probate court saying the couple he thought adopted him actually remain his conservators
2023-08-15 03:23

See Joaquin Phoenix reign supreme as 'Napoleon' in new trailer
The first trailer for director Ridley Scott's new movie "Napoleon" is here.
2023-07-12 01:47

Kim Kardashian exerts 'enormous pressure' on North to achieve fame, source says it's part of the 'master plan'
A source said, 'If Kim had her way, North would already have her own reality show, clothing line, and an established brand'
2023-05-18 19:21

Sean Hannity's remark about Disneyland brawl backfires, Internet slams Fox News host's 'lies'
Sean Hannity's report comes after a fight broke out among a group of adults at Disneyland
2023-10-20 15:19

'Love Island USA' Season 5: Why did Marco call Bergie 'douchebag'? Viewers fume as islander fuels up feud
Marco Donatelli got called out by fans for adding fuel to a feud against Carsten Bergersen that he did not need to be involved in
2023-07-28 11:23

Conor McGregor condemned for calling for 'war' following Dublin stabbing and riots
Violent and disturbing scenes erupted on the streets of Dublin on Thursday night as rioters caused chaos following a knife attack on five people, including three children in the Irish capital. Public transport was set ablaze and shops were looted as a gang labeled by Garda Commissioner Drew Harris as a “complete lunatic faction driven by far-right ideology” took to the streets in protest. More than 400 Irish police officers were involved in the height of the response to a riot in Dublin. In a video statement on social media, Garda Chief Superintendent Patrick McMenamin said some members of the police force had been attacked and assaulted. However, he said no serious injuries had been reported by gardai or members of the public. Gardai remain on patrol in the city centre. Mr McMenamin said: “Dublin city centre is now calm and returning to normal.” The chief superintendent said the thoughts of the police service are with the victims of the assault in Parnell Square earlier in the day. Speaking about the riot, he said: “The violence had nothing whatsoever to do with a serious assault which occurred this afternoon on Parnell Square, it was gratuitous thuggery.” One of Ireland's most prominent celebrities, the former UFC champion Conor McGregor, has been vocal about the stabbing incident and the violence that unfolded as a consequence. Hours before the riot, McGregor called for 'war' after complaining about non-Irish people being allowed to vote in Irish elections. He tweeted: "US allows non residents to vote? Visitors can vote? I can fly in now and register a vote in the United States elections? Surely not. However, Ireland's current government is proposing this. A disgrace! A shame! Hang their heads in shame! The Working man is the real hero! Ireland, we are at war. Do not let any irish property be took over unannounced. Evaporate said property. It's a war." McGregor then doubled down and attacked Harris for his statement on the riot calling it "not good enough." He later called for more 'action' on the stabbing claiming there was "no action being taken at all during these ever more frequent events." The UFC fighter then aimed his vitriol at Ireland's political establishment calling on them to "fix this situation IMMEDIATELY." McGregor then shared a picture of a burnt out bus asking what the great Irish historical figure Daniel O'Connell would say about the events that unfolded in Dublin. The 35-year-old then called for the knife attacker to experience 'torture and death' as a result of the crime but did find time to praise a Brazilian man for helping to intervene at the scene and stopped the attack from getting any worse. McGregor then called a journalist who showed up to report on the stabbing 'weak and feeble'. He added: "One of the most horrific crimes this nation ever seen has occurred, we do not care anymore what you sad cases have got to say. In a war you are nothing. We are not backing down, we are only warming up. There will be no backing down until real change is implemented for the safety of our nation." McGregor has been widely condemned for the outburst. Irish Minister for Justice Helen McEntee said while the scenes in Dublin on Thursday were shocking, gardai “contained this for the most part to a very small area”. “This was our main thoroughfare and I acknowledge that and I think the scenes are incomprehensible,” she told RTE. “By midnight last night order had been restored to our city, but this was a violent mob of thugs and criminals whose sole focus was to wreak havoc and it is a very volatile situation. “There were a huge number of gardai who were assaulted, who were spat at, who were the victims of vitriol and hate themselves. “I cannot commend them enough. I think they responded in the way that they felt was appropriate and that was required, and they are trained. They’re the people on the ground who do this day in, day out. “Gardai will take what happened last night, they will adapt their response and they will make sure that from this morning, throughout the day and over the weekend, there is a strong presence and that they stop any type of gathering like this from happening again. “There will be a very strong presence on the ground, but they will of course monitor any movement, any chat, or anything that’s happening online today.” Additional reporting by PA. Sign up to our new free Indy100 weekly newsletter Have your say in our news democracy. Click the upvote icon at the top of the page to help raise this article through the indy100 rankings.
2023-11-24 17:20

Toronto Film Festival unveils a starry lineup — and hopes the strike ends by September
The Toronto International Film Festival unveiled a starry lineup to its 48th edition on Monday, even if remains unclear if stars will be there to walk red carpets due to ongoing writers and actors strikes
2023-07-25 05:24
You Might Like...

Who is Elizabeth Seibert? Model faces backlash for her strict diet of consuming 3,000 calories in 3-hour eating window

'The Out-Laws' Review: Adam DeVine's desperate one-man show is an unfunny disaster

BRIT Awards rising star shortlist announced

Is Heather El Moussa OK? 'Selling Sunset' star reveals she's facing 'health issues' amid busy schedule

'Vanderpump Rules' star Lala Kent shades ex Randall Emmet in cryptic post, says she's 'never been with anyone she liked'

Warner Bros. Discovery says actors and writers strikes will cost it up to $500 million this year

'Five new nightmares': Charlie Brooker confirms 'Black Mirror' Season 6 is the most horrifying yet

Disney star explains how he went from kids TV to X-rated OnlyFans